Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-12800CL9D-8GBXL - 990xa-ud3 - fx 8320

Hello,

I have the F3-12800CL9D-8GBXL RAM memory, GA-990XA-UD3 (rev 3, bios updated) board and fx-8320 micro, when I turn on the computer the BIOS won't start, though when I add a third RAM module I manage to start it and initiate Windows, besides it says i have 10 gb of memory installed but only 6 I can work with

Compatibility?

What slots do you have them in 1-3 from CPU? if so try in 2-4..........if currently in 2-4 then try 1-3

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Thanks tradesman but don´t work, I try both.

Another idea?

Comment

MAke sure you have latest BIOS..which you prob already did...next thought would be bent/broken pins on CPU

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

yes I`m sure that i have the lastest bios...the cpu i don´t think so....the pc start with other ram without problem

Comment

You have two kits? Can each kit work stable by itself?

Thank you
            GSKILL TECH

Comment

no, i have another ram that a friend gave me to prove it.

The ram of my friend (2gb)--> ok
              The ram F3-12800CL9D-8GBXL don´t start(no bios, no video, no post, only fan of cpu and video card fan)
              kit F3-12800CL9D-8GBXL + the ram of my friend --> -start but windows says (10gb, only 5.96 available)
              Last edited by tekon; 08-01-2013, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Could run memtest on each stick to see if either is bad, suggest 4-5 passes should suffice

Tman

Comment

Sorry for delay...the test is ok...but the memtest stopped before the third pass.

Comment

Send them in for RMA exchange and a new kit should work great.

Thank you
                    GSKILL TECH

Comment

After rma work great. Thanks

Comment

Glad to hear it!

Tman

Comment

Working...
                        X