Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-12800CL9D-4GBNQ + Gigabyte P55-UD3R + I5 750

Hi,

I have this config since the end of 2009 and always a BSOD on cold boot every 1-2 weeks.

Now I have a BSOD almost every 2 days. If my computer is stable the first 20min after cold boot i'll be able to play or watch movies all day. 90% of BSOD is "MEMORY MANAGEMENT". If i'm lucky Firefox, games or other crash with a error message "Not enough memory".

I've done many test with Memtest86+. The last one with 7 runs for 0 error. In all my test, 2 times Memtest86+ say that my ram was at 9-9-9-23 and not at 9-9-9-24 with over 10000 errors avec only 1 min.

Bios version F8

I'm looking for some ideas if my settings are correct, or my hardware is sick.

Thank you,
    Drhahn

I have 2 pictures of BIOS

Last edited by Drhahn; 07-24-2013, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Try manual settings, your current timings show 9-7-7-21 not 9-9-9-24. Other values are incorrect as well, but they will adjust as you change the main timings.

Thank you
      GSKILL TECH

Comment

I had to active the "expert" mode to find how to set the timing.

I've only changed the standard timing control on channel A and B. I guess that i can let the others settings on "auto".

Comment

Looks pretty good, see how it goes

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Thanks for the quick answer.

No BSOD yesterday and this morning.

Merci,
            Drhahn

Comment

Now you can have some fun!

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
              X