XMP Profile issues with Asrock X79 Champion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XMP Profile issues with Asrock X79 Champion

I'm currently using 32GB of RAM with this kit, the F3-17000CL9Q-16GBZH and I'm having issues enabling XMP Profile with my motherboard.

When XMP Profile is enabled, the board can only see 4 RAM sticks only, making 16GB available. I've already increased the voltages but no luck whatsoever. I've enabled XMP Profile with this kit on my older Gigabyte board and it worked without any issues.

My specs are:

AsRock X79 Fata1ty Champion
    Xeon E5 2687w
    32GB DDR3 2133Mhz RAM

So you have 2 sets of the sticks? In the advanced timings whats your tRFC at, prob looking for about 278, also may want to raise RAM voltage + 0.06, also could you post your other voltage settings

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Here are the default settings for my timings and voltages when XMP Profile 1 is set. XMP Profile 2 won't even POST at all when enabled.

I've already tried the settings you suggested but did nothing.

Comment

You can not use XMP if two separate kits are used in the same system.

Thank you
        GSKILL TECH

Comment

tRFC is at 171, try 255-278 in that area

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Other values should increase too when the mode is set to Manual instead of XMP.

Thank you
            GSKILL TECH

Comment

Working...
            X