Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help w/ memory config

Hello,

I have an Asus P6T6 WS Revolution motherboard with the following memory kit:

F3-16000CL9T-12GBRM

For whatever reason, my PC will only report 8gb of memory. It's also reporting a speed of 1333mhz.

I have tried memory in other slots and no matter what the BIOS reports 8gb of memory.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Do you have the latest BIOS, if not update that, try the sticks in slots 1-3-5 (black ones), enable XMP and select the 2000 profile. May need to increase the MC (memory controller) voltage, may start at about +0.065 and will need an OC on the CPU for 2000 sticks. If no joy, let us know, along with your BIOS settings in particular CPU info, system voltages and DRAM timings (both base and advanced/secondary)

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

. . . . and the results are in!

That advice is the best I've had to date. It worked! I have all 12gb now.

Thanks!

Now, the next question is . . . where can I get another f3-16000cl9t-12gbrm kit?

Comment

Glad to hear it helped the next question is harder. Haven't seen this set in awhile, if I remember right, these were made with ICs that were produced in limited quantities, like the Flares. Might want to PM GSkill or GSkill Tech, they could prob provide more info on availability.

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
        X