2x4GB Flare Series DDR3 2000 F3-16000CL9D-8GBFL modules for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2x4GB Flare Series DDR3 2000 F3-16000CL9D-8GBFL modules for sale

This is a (2x4GB) Flare series module kit, F3-16000CL9D-8GB. They were purchased new about 2 1/2 years ago from Newegg and have performed flawlessly since then. To obtain full stability @2000MHz, the only adjustments needed on the Crosshair IV Formula M/B was raising CPU voltage to 1.27v and DRAM voltage to 1.561v.

I will say normally I would never part with modules like this but my system needs 16GB of RAM now and given the fact you can't find them anywhere, they're getting pulled .

If interested, drop me a reply or private message.

Regards... Brian

Prob will get a few answers, those were popular, too bad the ICs were so hard to come by, think they would still be a top seller today

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Ahhh... that explains why supply was so sporadic. Thx Tradesman!

BTW, I'm still looking for a reliable 16GB solution (4x4GB) for my Crosshair IV Formula M?B and Phenom II X6 1055T 2.8GHz CPU.

You had recommended F3-17000CL9Q-16GBSR 2133/CL9 Snipers last Fall in this previous post. Are they still a good choice or are there others I should also consider? Perhaps one of the Ripjaws X or Z series?

Regarding Snipers, perhaps I'm over-analyzing it but I was a little concerned that their specs don't officially support the AM3 socket. If it'll work though, it looks like the faster versions are actually cheaper as well and they look nice to boot!

Any other thoughts and recommendations would be much appreciated!

Regards... Brian

Comment

For AMD, I still like the Snipers, and am starting to like the Tridents on AMD, now that there's more available and price is down, might look to 2x8GB sets (less stress on the MC), there's a variety of Snipers and Tridents, along with the various Rjs and the Ares models

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
        X