PLEASE HELP SUPPORT MEMORY Fatal1ty Z77 Performance G-Skill Ripjaws X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLEASE HELP SUPPORT MEMORY Fatal1ty Z77 Performance G-Skill Ripjaws X

hello goodnight could PLEASE tell me if it is compatible motherboard Asrock Fatal1ty Z77

Performance with memory G-Skill Ripjaws 8GBXL X F3-12800CL9D model-8GBXL and seen

on your page and not leave my motherboard Asrock Fatal1ty Z77 performance or ASROCK

web site on compatible memory list either and I'm very worried because the amazon and

purchased in Spain and I will not be able to return.

also on the Amazon site puts that are not compatible with 3-generation Intel processors with

2 single generation Sandy Bridge you?????? so that if the e ****

may be that this particular memory model is very new and is not on your page as as

compatible? uuff need help please.

pd. sorry for my bad English.

Should be no problem, in fact if you go to the RAM confiscator on the GSkill site, select your mobo can go to the top of your browsers and use the find option, then insert this

F3-12800CL9S-4GBRL (4Gx1) / F3-12800CL9D-8GBRL (4Gx2) [ Ripjaws] F3-12800CL9S-4GBRL (4Gx1) / F3-12800CL9D-8GBRL (4Gx2)
    DDR3-1600 PC3 12800 4GB(4GB x 1) / 8GB(4GB x 2) CL 9-9-9-24-2N 1.5 Volts XMP Ready for 1st, 2nd and 3rd Generation Intel Core Processors Compatible with AMD platform

and it will pop up for you, which indicates that GSkill did test the set on your mobo at full 1600 freq. The mobo QVLs are sort of a waste, they simply plug the sticks in at the mobo default and if it runs they say fine - that's about the extent of their 'testing'. They also simply use whatever sets they have handy, see my info thread here on QVLs:

http://www.gskill.us/forum/showthread.php?t=10566

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
    X