Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PC12800 ram freezes @ 1600Mhz with rampage II Gene, help please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello !!!
    I have two different kit of DDR3.
    One TRIDENT 6x2gb(12gb) F3-16000CL9T-6GBTD and one PI 6x2gb(12gb) F3-12800CL8T-6GBPI
    and it's impossible start windows correctly with 1600Mhz 12gb PI, he lose 2gb or 4gb random, and for the 2000mhz kit TRIDENT it's impossible to run at 2000mhz correctly and i have the same problem he lose 2gb or 4gb random !!!
    With TRIDENT series my QPI/DRAM is 1.8v for correct start windows but not stable and DRAM VOLT at +1.85 for detect correct 12gb !!!
    Rampage II Gene Bios 0904
    I920 i7
    Hd4890
    Velociraptor 300Gb
    Enermax 720W infinity
    Watercooling RESERATOR XT Zalman(cpu,gpu,chipset)

Comment

salocinad,

If you are having different types of issues, please create your own thread so we can help your case according to what your situation is. It is much easier to troubleshoot your problem in your own thread rather than posting in someone else's.

With that said, your QPI/DRAM and DRAM Voltage is out of spec. You do not need those types of voltages, you must not have part of your BIOS set up correctly which is why it is causing you all these issues.

We look forward to assisting you when you have created a new thread.

Thank you
      GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

Not sure, but might find some help here:

http://www.madshrimps.be/?action=get...85&articID=941

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
        X