Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asrock z77 Extreme6 with G.Skill Trident X F3-2400C10D (8x2GB)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asrock z77 Extreme6 with G.Skill Trident X F3-2400C10D (8x2GB)

Hi,

I just want to know if this is compatible, or if anyone has this also and runs fine..as I am looking to purchase!!

i5 3570k, ASROCK z77 Extreme6 and G.Skill Trident X F3-2400C10D (2x8GB)

I cannot find any info from Asrock or Gskill so please, I need this ASAP for my order...!!

The overall combo may work - the only real issue will be if you get a 3570K that is strong enough to pull 2400 sticks, not all of them can...would guess at worse should be able to run them at 2133 minimum maybe 2200....though who knows, if you get a really strong 3570K to might be able to run them even faster. My 3570K on ASRock EX4 can pull 32GB of 2400, though only 16GB if I OC them to 2600 (have to drop to 2 sticks....also have seen some 3570K's than can't even pull 16GB of 2400

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

No worries...not a good thing to hear haha.

Well what about [ SNIPER ] F3-1600C9D-16GSR (2x8gb) ?

As I need something that will fit under my Noctua D14 cpu fan and Sniper does also and saving about $50 aswell.

I wanted to hit around 2000 mark for RAM to compliment my gtx680 but I suppose it won't matter too much.

Basically, Sniper Memory okay with the Asrock z77 Extreme6?

Cheers

Edit: also is it okay for overclocking?

Comment

Yes Sniper fine with the ASRock, and they OC (the 1.5 volt models anyway, I don't use the low voltage ones), could also look to the Ares line for a lower profile set of sticks

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
        X