Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P8B75-V with Gskill 2133mhz ARES :(

Hello !!!
    Well I just bought GSkill DDR-3 memory, 2133 PC3-17000, are some ARES. - Whose number is F3-2133C9D-8GAB.
    The case is that I run at 2133MHz, I tried activating the XMP bios but still does not work, I moved or voltages and frequencies. -

My PC is as follows:

Motherboard: Asus P8B75-V
    Processor: Intel i5 3570
    Windows 7, 64bit.
    Graphics Card: ECS Nvidia 560GTX
    Power Supply: Thermaltake 650W. Royals.

That's all, I hope you can help me guys. - Thank you!

please help! I from chile!

First make sure you have the latest BIOS, ensure turbo is turned on, then enable XMP and select the 2133 profile

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

lo intentare -...

Comment

no working :c!

Comment

Try leaving the timings at stock and try the DRAM freq at 1866, (with turbo turned up), the stock 3570 may not be able to carry 2133

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

I've been to almost 3800MHz processor (3.4GHz Before) and no memory if passing the 1620 MHZ! ... Is OC but actually there is no case, update the BIOS and also nothing, modify the latencies of memory for them to work at 2000MHz and nothing. Set voltage and timming and nothing.

I enabled the turbo or Asus Autotunnin Suite., And memory does not rise beyond 60 MHz.

Not what the problem must exist for the memories with the motherboard. My motherboard supports 2133MHz effectively but maybe the memories are not compatible, do not know, I hope to find a solution or must I live with 1600mhz LOL

EDIT: it may be because of the dual channel?
            Last edited by Skarhead; 01-05-2013, 07:20 AM.

Comment

The mobo is rated to support up to 2200, but all freqs from 1866 on up require an OC of the CPU...with the non-K model 3570 you are limited to what Turbo Boost will kick you up to, which is 3.8.....Most plain 3570's can normally carry 1866, but not all (sort of like the 3570K CPU - some of them can carry up to 2400, but the norm is 2133 and even some of the 'weaker' K model 3570's can't carry 2133.

Tman

Comment

Thanks for the explanation, but I understood very little since I'm using google translator to write here xD ... well the problem is that when you put it in 1866 is not able to make it work, I get a red light on the memories and there is, pC asleep and can not operate. -

It has something to do with the Dual Channel? .. I tested with a ram and the same ...
                that can not be, I'm resigning and I hope I meet the ASUS. Thank you very much friends, if you have another theory of what might be, so be it. - Maybe the chipset does not support the reports, but as you can? Thank you very much.

Comment

They should work fine...if you tested with other DRAM and same problems, would guess a problem with the motherboard or the CPU

Tman

Comment

dont work :C...

other option? :c

Comment

Not off hand, my guess is the 3570 can't run at 2133 or there's something wrong with mobo, might pull CPU and make sure nothing on bottom of CPU or in socket and no bent/broken pins in socket....or could pull the mobo and bench it, in the event of shorts or bad component, see my info thread here:

http://www.gskill.us/forum/showthread.php?t=11279
                      Last edited by Tradesman; 01-06-2013, 11:24 AM.

Tman

Comment

I have reviewed the entire motherboard, I cleaned, and there is nothing strange or even folded pinners. - Most likely to be incompatibility issues. -

When I make OC memory only gets to give maximum 1698MHZ (with voltage of 1.5v), but if I upload the FBS to 107, the computer will not turn over (up to 1.55va 1.6v voltage.) - I can not pass the 1700MHz memory. Not even changing the timming or latencies. - I'm convincing myself that maybe Comptabilidad problem is safest.

Active also XMP profiles but no way. - Not work xD
                        I placed the reports in ls blue and black slots either.

I checked the computer completely and honestly has nothing weird memory slot clean and yet still does not work. -

thank you.

Comment

As I've said, I'm thinking your 3570 just can't carry the 2133 freq, much like very few AMD FX CPUs can't go over 1866, if you had the 3570K model and could OC better it wouldn't be a problem. That's why mobo makers when identifying compatible DRAM freqs more often than not identify the freqs 1866, 2133, 2400, 2600, etc with the addition of an " (OC) " tag, to indicate that you have to OverClock (OC) the CPU to run at those freqs

Tman

Comment

Working...
                          X