Problem with Gigabyte X79-UP4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with Gigabyte X79-UP4

I purchased a new mobo gigabyte X79-UP4. Together with the motherboard I also purchased two memory kits F3-1600C9D-16GXM to put in the motherboard.

I mounted all and I have no video. The systems hangs. I don't know where is the problem because the system has no speaker but I want to know if i can use this memories with this mobo and with the intel 3930K.

Best regards

I'd start with a single set of the DRAM, any time you mix two sets XMP won't work and it could be problematic. Sticks will need to be set up manually (timings, advanced timings, voltage, MC voltage etc)....If still no video, check that the GPU is firmly seated in the first PCI-E slot (closest to the CPU), and power is plugged into the card if required (don't know what card you have), make sure monitor is plugged in to the system and has power/is powered on...If still problems try a different power cable to the monitor and/or a different video cable from system to monitor

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
    X