Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-2400C10D-16GTX and GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD5H Question

Hello,

I'm building a new machine and I have the following parts picked out http://secure.newegg.com/WishList/Pu...umber=21087025

Doing my research I see some sites that claim ram F3-2400C10D-16GTX isn't compatible with this board GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD5H and that it's not recommended to run ram at 1.65v on a Intel Core i7-3770K.

I see on the G.Skill site that this ram is compatible with this board and I just wanted to double check if anyone has done this combo together and if it's working for them?

I also have a cooling question. Does this ram F3-2400C10D-16GTX out of the box with the default settings need any extra cooling or will the stock heat spreaders suffice? If so, can anyone recommend a good cooler to use for this ram?

Thanks

Shouldn't have a problem and the Tridents run nice and cool, even wih the upper fin removed, I'm running 32GB on my Z77 with the 3570 at 4.7 and no heat issues. As far as the 1.65 and the Gen 3 CPUs I haven't had any problems with any of the builds I've made (and trust me, if there was my clients would let me know), nor have I heard of anyone having problems even up through 1.7 and a little higher at 24/7.

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
    X