Gskill Sniper 2x4 GB DDR3 1866 Voltage for AMD FX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gskill Sniper 2x4 GB DDR3 1866 Voltage for AMD FX

I want to know how to keep my AMD FX 8350 to stock voltages and need to know what setting for my ram don't get what the CPU NB Voltage is +0.1 does that mean CPU NB Voltage Offset is +0.1? for i have a screenshot of my BIOS if that helps. To enable my motherboard to have better support for DDR3 1866 Mhz.

My motherboard is Sabertooth 990 FX Not R2. I want to have my computer running stable because I see little jerkiness in my gameplay. And I think it has to do with the computer not running correct stock voltages or the ram timings might be wrong, Im using 9-11-9-29-37 what CPU-Z has on the SPD running in 1T mode.

Comment

Try at 2T and if needed try raising the DRAM voltage + 0.04

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Alright will try that voltage setting.

Comment

Will this voltage work? 1.54375???

Comment

It won't let me add 0.04 just adds extra numbers after 1.5xxxx

Comment

Can you set to 1.54?

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Im testing 1.56250 with timings 9-10-9-29-37 Seems to be more stable. But if thats to high you think I should try 1.54????

Comment

No it's safe can easily go 1.6 if needed and still be safe

Tman

Comment

Ok I will experiment with more then.

Comment

Keep us updated, I've got to spend some time on a system, if not back tonight, I'll prob touch base here in the AM, but then have to set up a network in a small office bldg (11 drops) so prob not back till mid PM

Tman

Comment

Well it seems to me that 1.55 is stable with timings 9-10-9-29-37

Comment

Sounds good, I'll be back later this PM, drop another update if you get a chance, will be looking

Tman

Comment

Quick update, I now have my system stable with timings 9-10-9-28-37 voltage 1.500 On the ram it said timings were actually 9-10-9-28 not 9-10-9-29 with those timings it made my system unstable for some reason then I checked CPU-Z to see if they were the ones listed on the sticks not in CPU-Z well the ones on the sticks were the correct numbers.

Comment

Sounds like you have things under control, will have to keep the tRAS adjustment in mind, loosening it might help other AMD users. Thanks for the update

Tman

Comment

Working...
                              X