No announcement yet.

Z68XP-UD3P & F3-1866C10Q-32GSR incompatibility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The timings are auto set and currently set properly to 10-10-10-30. I see listed for voltages Vcore - 1.332 V and DRAM at 1.512 V.

Not sure which voltages you want or what "CR at 1T or 1N" means. If you give me some more direction I'll be happy to provide any info you want. Definitely appreciate the assistance.

Comment

CR is Command Rate or Command Timing in the BIOS, generally it will default to 2 along with either a T or N suffix (they are interchangeable so the timing will appear at 2T or 1T. Can you post your advanced/secondary DRAM timings along with the VCCSA, VCCIO and CPU voltages

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Ok here's what I got:
        tRC 40
        tRRD 5
        tWTR 6
        tWR 12
        tWTP 24
        tWL 8
        tRFC 208
        tRTP 6
        tFAW 24
        CR 2

Then I got:
        DRAM Voltage 1.5 V
        DRAM VRef .75 V
        DRAM Term .75 V

CPU Vcore 1.340 V

Not sure what VCCSA or VCCIO is. I'll be happy to go back and check though. Pardon my naivete on this issue.

Comment

VCCSA is the System Agent Voltage (guessing you'll want about 1.12 and VCCIO is actually the MC (Memory Controller) voltage, might also be listed as CPUVTT, or VTT might try at about 1.15, DRAM voltage at 1.55....on the above timings might try tWL at 7, tWR 13, tFAW 23, tRFC 215

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

No luck. But I really appreciate the effort.

Just FYI:
            The System Agent Voltage was set to 0.920 V
            The VTT was set to 1.05 V

I welcome any and all other suggestions but starting to give up hope....

Comment

Take the VCCSA up to 1.2 and try

Tman

Comment

Nope. Currently hanging at the Starting Windows screen for 2:45 since applying recommendations. An improvement but still far longer than the 20 seconds with only 16 GB installed.

Comment

Could try easing voltages up, one at a time in small increments (the DRAM, the MC and the VCCSA (with VCCSA the last if currently at 1.2 (it may need to go up, but would set 1.25 as max on that)))

Tman

Comment

Working...
                  X