No announcement yet.

F3-12800CL9D-8GBXL runs unstable on P67

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd give it a try, if the replacement do the same then you're prob looking at a prob w/ the mobo itself or possibly the CPU

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Hi Tradesman,

I got some new discovery. The new set of memory has cold booting issue no matter how I configured. The issue is immediately after boots, the memory fails somehow, could not boot my system, crash my system, fail in memtest. However, it will pass memtest after few restarts. I will RMA it to see if I can get a better one. The store might test anyway.

Cheers,

Comment

Keep us updated, if not the DRAM i.e. other sticks do same then need to look to mobo and/or CPU, or trying a different PSU

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Hi Tradesman,

Just a quick message give you an update. I took the memory to store and they replace a new set for me. It works without any hassle with default XMP. So far so good, didn't has any problem yet. I run a quick memtest around 2 hours and haven't got gold booting issue yet.

Thank you for all your help sincerely.

Comment

Fantastic! Glad to hear it, now you can enjoy the rig!

Tman

Comment

Working...
            X