RAM Configurator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RAM Configurator

Unable to succeed using RAM configurator with two browsers on two different machines. Need what 4GB GSKILL DDR3 is compatible please, with Asus K53ZRF laptop. Thanks much!

Took a look, doesn't appear as if they have anything in the system, will drop GSkill Tech a note to take a look Mon when they will be back. They may have some info that hasn't gotten into the system yet

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Thank you!!

Comment

Not a problem, I'd love to suggest something, but laptops are so picky with DRAM and most all have basically locked BIOSs where you can't make adjustments like on a desktop, so I tend to stay away, don't want to suggest something and have it not work, and put them through a RMA (because I hate having to go through those ) Would look for a response later in day Mon or on Tues. With them off on weekends I know Mondays are hectic playing catchup with email support requests and catching up with the weekend phone calls for support.

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
        X