• P9x79 ws

Hi
    I am going to build workstation for composing with
    asus P9X79 WS,
    3930k,
    thermalright archon,
    Corsair 1200AX
    Raydat RME soundcard
    I am looking for the best 32gb ram for my build.
    Any suggestions would be great!

Best Regards

There's a number of good sets available, with your combo I'd suggest the Ripjaws Z, F3-2133C9Q-32GZH, it's not the highest priced, nor the fastest (which would be the 2 sets of 2400 Ripjaws Z and Trident, but many of the 3930K(s) have had trouble with 2400 sticks when going 32GB), and both of those sets are CL10, where this 2133 set is CL9 (and if your CPU is capable, these can generally run 2400/CL10). It's also a 4x8gb set, opposed to some of the 8x4GB sets available, so w/ 4 sticks, less stress on the MC (Memory Controller). Another plus is the Z series was designed towards the X79 chipset and true quad channel, so a little extra in performance there opposed to a set designed towards dual channel. 2nd choice would be the Tridents, F3-2133C9Q-32GTX, 2133/CL9 4x8GB.

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Unfortunately F3-2133C9Q-32GZH is not available in stores Great Britain,
      thank you for the explanation and support.
      Regards

Comment

If you can provide what is available, would be happy to rank them for you if that would help. Can also check w/ you re/e-tailers to see if a set can be special ordered

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
        X