Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GA-Z77X-UD5H is it capable to run Gskill 2133 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GA-Z77X-UD5H is it capable to run Gskill 2133 ?

hi

is these board GA-Z77X-UD5H gonna be able to run F3-17000CL9Q-16GBZH @2133 ?

because i didn't saw it in gskill motherboard VQL but i saw it on the motherboard siteVQL

and why the motherbord site didn't mention 2133 for these board? i only see 2400(OC)/1600/1333/1066

help would apprciated, thanks

Yes they should work fine. On 2133, may just be an omission (they forgot to type it in, if the mobo can run 2400 it definitely can run 2133. As for the QVL, might take a look an the info thread I have out there:

http://www.gskill.us/forum/showthread.php?t=10566

The QVLs are to me, sort of a waste, it would be better if they posted a list of sets that WON'T work with the mobo, it's about impossible to test all sets of available DRAM with each mobo. Figure GSkill alone has about 140 DDR3 sets , just having to test those with one mobo would take a long time, then think how many mobos they have, then having to do it all over again each time a BIOS is updated and you might get the idea - oh and that's just GSkill DRAM. Between all manufacturers of DRAM that NewEgg carries (and they don't carry all available by a long shot), but at the Egg alone I think they have about 800 DDR3 DRAM selections available

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

thanks for replaying fast , i start to like these forum
      yeah u are right on the Qvl , with that much of sets and motherboards i mean it's a maze

i also need to know if is it gonna work with these mobo ASRock Z77 Extreme4 as well
      because i'm trying to save money for SLi

Comment

Most definite yes, have that mobo as one of my systems, right now paired with 2133/CL9/32GB RipJaws X running at 2400 and a 3570K at 4.6 (most of the time, at times faster)....am hoping to get the 32GB Trident 2400 set soon and am shooting to run them at 2466....when you get the X4, stick to the 1.4 or 1.6 BIOS, 2.0 is screwed up (IMO) at 1.6 I'm good as above, with 2.0 cant run 2400 and even XMP not happy at 2133, they screwed with the tRFC max

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
        X