Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with Rip JAW - PC crashing

Hey.

Bought 2 sticks of memory ram 2+2, and for some reason, my PC is unstable. Random crashes, BSOD, i removed one stick and its more stable, but still, sometimes it crashes.

With 2 sticks i couldnt install windows XP, always crashing with BSOD.

My Motherboard is an Asus p8h61-m lx. Is there any compatible issues?

Btw, I did the Windows Memory Diagnostic tool test, and it failed almost every.

Try re-install all DRAM and update BIOS.

If the two step not help to you, maybe you need RMA DRAM or change dual channel kit.
    Last edited by Wales; 07-30-2012, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Hi,

not sure which model of memory module that you are using now, assume running with 1333Mhz.
      please make sure your RAM slots is clean and re-install the RAM, update the BIOS and try again,
      if the problem still remained, please raising the DRAM voltage to 1.60v for another shot.

thank you

Comment

Its the 1333mhz. Already updated bios, cleaned the slots, etc. The PC worked fine for about a month, then the problems started. I'm going to RMA this now, I'm very disappointed. I got 2 old Kingston sticks for about 3\4 years, and this never happened.

Comment

So, anyways, I RMA the memory, they said it could have been my motherboard not supporting fully the 1333mhz (the MB does). However, the first 2 months I had no problem at all. I got 2 other sticks from other brand, and so far its working. Let's see.

Comment

To check the sticks can run memtest on each stick individually, maybe 4-5 passes will prob let you know if a stick is bad if they test good, would prob next see if you have or could borrow a different PSU in case that is failing

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
            X