X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BSOD when using 2x2gb G.SKILL F2-6400CL4D-4GBPI-B

my CPUZ Specs - http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2200617

I have been using 2x2gb G.SKILL F2-6400CL4D-4GBPI-B
    recently 1 stick have issues with my new pc, is all I can assume since memtest returns no errors

always get a BSOD referring to driver irql or kernal or bad pool. When I use only 1 stick there are no issues. It is as if the motherboard just doesn't like 4gb but only 2gb ram.

This has been an issue through 2 previous computers.

Since I can not afford to purchase more ram all I can do is post the issue here and hope there is a solution.

Do you have the latest BIOS for your mobo? If so might raise CPU/NB voltage +.04 and set DRAM Voltage at 1.9

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Do not have the latest bios since hav had no bios issues. Already have the ram set to 1.9, did that lastnight trying to get it to accept 2 sticks instead of just the 1. Worked for all of about 30 mins then had to pull a stick after a bsod.
      Its really weird...Not a single problem with any customer pc yet my own pc hates me.

Comment

Have you tried raising the NB voltage? Also what is tRFC at?

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
        X