F2-6400cl5d-4gbpq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F2-6400cl5d-4gbpq

I've had this kit for about 2 years now. It's been in a computer that typically has been under very heavy load almost 24/7 for just about that entire amount of time. Recently both sticks within a month of each other have just up and basically died. With either stick in my Biostar TA790GX A2+ motherboard fails to boot. At one point I managed to get MemTest to run but all it had to say was that both sticks had so many memory errors that I didn't even bother finish it after it got to over 1000.

Basically my only question is that I got it from trusty Newegg.com and wanted to know the details on the limited lifetime warranty. I'd like to send the set in and get it replaced if I can, but I also need some info on how much, if anything at all, it will end up costing me.

Drop an email to rma@gskillusa.com (if America's) else rma@gskill.com (world) for return #....info on the procedure can be found at

http://www.gskill.com/rma.php

In USA, you normally have the exchange back within a few days to a week from the time they get the bad sticks

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
      X