F2-8000CL5D-4GBPQ need help with settings on 900MHz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F2-8000CL5D-4GBPQ need help with settings on 900MHz

Hi i need some help with mem settings, my system run stable on small fft test but when i select blend test i got errors after 1 min
    mobo gigabyte p35ds3p

Do you have the latest BIOS? Test one module at a time to see if one may be bad.

Thank you
    GSKILL TECH

Comment

Yes i got the latest bios F12 2009/06/19, ill try test memory in different slots

Comment

May have to raise you NB voltage a tad, and possibly even the DRAM itself

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

I've tested mems separately one stick failed after 1h4mins, and second one was fine after 1h40mins then i went sleep and i woke up to a BSOD :/
          ram voltage is set to 2.1
          Last edited by Piotrekhc; 03-17-2011, 12:07 AM.

Comment

Need some help which one is NB voltage ?

Comment

MCH OverVoltage Control

What slots did you use to test?

Thank you
              GSKILL TECH

Comment

ive used them slots closer to cpu, for some reason when i used other slots system falied to post

Comment

*** I have life time warranty on this memory can i send them back bcoz they seams to be dodgy?

Comment

Absolutely.

http://www.gskill.com/rma.php

Thank you
                    GSKILL TECH

Comment

I think i finally cracked it, it looks like mems can run stable only with two speed on my p35ds3p 800MHz and 1000MHz, ran them on 800 and 1000 stable no errors 3h blend test, thing is if i want to run then at 1000MHz (5,5,5,15 rest settings on auto) my cpu must be oced only to 3.33GHz(fsb 417) and fsb to mem ratio 5:6, if i want to run them in 1:1 ratio my cpu would have to run at 4GHz and im not sure if it can run that speed on my mobo .

Comment

Working...
                      X