Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• issues

hello there. i have a dilemma.

in 2007 i purchased 1x F2-6400PHU2-2GBHZ (2x 1GB DDR2 RAM). they are still working great in my system. a little over a year later i purchased another set of the same RAM. they worked for about a month or so, then they started crashing my system. i couldn't boot to bios or do anything at all. at first i thought it was my motherboard, because i had the same sticks of ram running without a hitch for over a year. but after i switched them around in my ABIT IP35 Pro LGA 775 Intel P35 ATX Intel Motherboard i determined it was a RAM issue. i was bummed because i could not return for replacement through newegg, so i just gave up.

just today i found out g.skill offers a lifetime warranty on parts. why i did not research further nearly 2 and 1/2 years ago i do not know. i also just found that newegg has discontinued this model from their site, so i hope i'm not too late to get help from the manufacturer. i did some searching on this forum and found many people had the exact same issues with the same model of RAM. is it possible to get a replacement even now? paid over $100 bucks for these sticks; never got my money's worth out of them. any help would be appreciated.

p.s. CPU is an intel core 2 quad.
    Last edited by mahdi.h; 02-19-2011, 03:54 AM. Reason: added cpu spec

Check the info @ http://www.gskill.com/rma.php and then will want to e-mail GSkill at rma@gskillusa.com or rma@gskill.com if not in the Americas

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

thanks, getting right on it!

Comment

Meant to mention they are off on weekends, so reply prob won't be till Mon

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

it's cool, read the entire page. it mentions 2 business days for sure. thanks again!

Comment

No problem, hope all works out well

Tman

Comment

Working...
            X