Problems with ASUS P5K SE and F2-6400CL4D-4GBPK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with ASUS P5K SE and F2-6400CL4D-4GBPK

Hi, I bought 2GB RAM paths each, Model F2-6400CL4D-4GBPK and since I have theminstalled, I experience problems that the computer does not respond at times like to share a video with another computer within a home network , to pass data by FTP or using the software to watch TV Veetle instead to put my old RAM, all problems disappear.

My data on the motherboard are:

Computer:
    Computer Type ACPI x64-based PC
    S.O. Windows 7 Ultimate
    Service Pack -
    Internet Explorer 8.0.7600.16385 (IE 8.0 - Windows 7)
    DirectX 11.0

Motherboard:
    CPU Type QuadCore Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, 2400 MHz (9 x 267)
    Motherboard Name Asus P5K SE (2 PCI, 3 PCI-E x1, 1 PCI-E x16, 4 DDR2 DIMM, Audio, Gigabit LAN)
    Motherboard chipset Intel Bearlake P35
    System Memory 4096 MB (DDR2-800 DDR2 SDRAM)
    DIMM2: G Skill F2-6400CL4-2GBPK 2 GB DDR2-800 DDR2 SDRAM (5-5-5-15 @ 400 MHz) (4-4-4-10 @ 266 MHz)
    DIMM4: G Skill F2-6400CL4-2GBPK 2 GB DDR2-800 DDR2 SDRAM (5-5-5-15 @ 400 MHz) (4-4-4-10 @ 266 MHz)
    BIOS Type AMI (06/25/09)

Monitor:
    Video card ATI Radeon HD 3870 (512 MB)

I have configured from the BIOS the voltage is 2.10V and 4-4-4-12 latency memtest86only and I have done has been correct.

I hope you can give me a solution that took months and desperately tried everything, but I did not answer.

EDIT: I have passed the Memtest86 + and I'm not any error. Well if used separately, operate correctly
    Last edited by Dantares; 02-18-2011, 12:46 PM.

Do you have the latest BIOS? Which slots are they installed in?

Thank you
    GSKILL TECH

Comment

Yes, I have updated to the latest BIOS and I have placed in dual channel

Comment

Want the sticks in slots 1-3, the yellow ones, speed 800, timings 5-5-5-15, DRAM voltage at 2.1, CR at 2T - if that goes well can then try lowering the timings to 4-4-4-12. In your instance might want to look at OCing to 1333 FSB and giving the CPU a little extra voltage - that would put you 3GHz and your combo can go even faster. Running at 2.4 is bottlenecking the sticks to a degree
        Last edited by Tradesman; 02-20-2011, 07:14 AM.

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

I do not get it to work, may be well aware that I am very new at this, and I find it hard, plus I'm Spanish and I translate it through Google, lol.

I put some screenshots of my current BIOS settings:

And the sticks in the yellows slots

Comment

Can try reinserting the sticks or try them in the other two slots - what is your REF Cycle Time - probably should be around 64 or so

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

I have swapped sticks site, even without using the dual channel, and the result is always the same. The REF Cycle Time as I have it in the photo, in Auto mode. Could it be something wrong with Windows? Is newly installed and have never had problems with it, but that I run out of ideas.

Comment

Feel free to RMA and try a new kit to see if that works better.

Thank you
                GSKILL TECH

Comment

Working...
                X