Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F2-8500cl5d-4gbtd + p5q-e

Hello.
    I have a F2-8500CL5D-4GBTD but in bios auto mode they run on 800mhz, so e put 1066 on manual, ok now they just run fine i thought, wrong. Now when i start the pc he restart it self an 5 secounds later is dead, start again and run fines without problems. The question is what is the voltage i need put on bios to works stable on 1066mhz with factory timmings it is seen that don?t work normal with 1,8v on 1066. Sorry for bad english

May need to add .05 to .1 to your NB voltage, if you could post your DRAM timings and voltages we could take a closer look

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

F2-8500cl5d-4gbtd + p5q-e

Here they are:

http://www.stooorage.com/show/658/1603052_clocks.jpg

Comment

Actually need the voltage from your BIOS, am guessing here, but add .1 to the NB and .05 to .075 to the CPU.....again I'm trying to guess without actually seeing the voltages you are running, because the defaults will be based on what's in the system

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Try 1.90V for the memory to see if that is stable.

Thank you
          GSKILL TECH

Comment

The NB voltage is 1.1v and cpu are a q9505 and runing on 1.13v the max voltage of meory slot admited by mb is 3.3

Comment

I try 1.90v but still doing same thing.

Comment

set NB to 1.2, if the CPU (vCore) is at 1.13 set it to 1.225

Tman

Comment

no change anything on memory voltage only on nb and cpu right?

Comment

Yep, try that

Tman

Comment

The problem remains the same. Now i but the voltages again in auto. Maybe the problem poorly expressed, i try explain again, the system runs without any problem on both frequences, the problem is on bios load. when i on my pc he runs 3 secounds and die for maybe 5 secounds, it seems like when i change any property in bios and the syste, restart and stay off for little secounds. But in my case when i put the 1066 instead 800 my pc continues doing this everytime i start him, seems to me it's need change the 800mhs to 1066mhz everytime it starts.

Comment

So you power it on, it starts to start, then sits for a few seconds before starting. If so might check the PSU....also might be a setting in the BIOS it doesn't take in right so it resets itself, could reset the BIOS to all best defaults and see if that helps

Tman

Comment

I took out the battery bios and only define the boot priority, when I did leave the frequency of memories on automatic (800Mhz) starts without any problem if define the 1066Mhz the problem reappears. So you think the problem maybe is the PSU? I have this PSU LCPower 600W Silent Giant i think is good.
                          Last edited by Cossie; 01-09-2011, 04:49 AM.

Comment

May be a glitch in the BIOS also, not wanting to read the OC, but accepting it, might contact your mobo manufacturer, or if not up to date, then flash the newest BIOS

Tman

Comment

I decided to use the PC Wizard to collect more information when i saw inconsistencies with chipset information and physical memory. So the inconsistencies is in comand rate, so on chipset information the program read 1T, but the maximum supported on 1066 by the memories is 2T. My problems can come from there? (my bios is the last version, maybe is bad flashing so i try flash again sooner)
                              Last edited by Cossie; 01-11-2011, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X