Help with Ripjaws ddr2 f2-9600cl6d-4GBRH and asus p5q pro turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Ripjaws ddr2 f2-9600cl6d-4GBRH and asus p5q pro turbo

I'm an Italian guy is the first time I write in English and I apologize for any errors.
    Since I installed the g.skill Ripjaws ddr2 f2-9600cl6d-4GBRH I continuous blue screens with Windows 7, so I tested the ram with memtest and had the appearance of many errors. The ram is mounted on a asus p5q pro turbo I put the timings manually 6-6-6-18 2T command rate, the north bridge voltage of 1.2 V, CPU voltage 1.2V (CPU E8500 step E0), the voltage of Ram 2.0v, FSB strap DRAM Auto. Currently I have 358mhz fsb cpu and dram frequency 1194 mhz, also i have like the bios version 0602.
    I ask you to help set the ram to the fullest.

Thank you for your attention.

If you showed a lot of errors may want to see if you can exchange them for another set, if you need to rma through GSkil you can get the info here:

http://www.gskill.com/rma.php

and contact GSkill at rma@gskill.com (world) or in the US, rma@gskillusa.coml

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Thanks for the reply, this morning I put the ram in the yellow slots and set timings 6-6-6-18 and tWR 13t, cpu 1.2v 360mhz, north bridge 1.2v, ram frequency 1201mhz and 2.0 V, CPU FSB strap auto, so I tested the ram with memtest. The ram didn't return any error and no more blue screen. The settings are correct in your opinion? Thank you for your attention.

Comment

With your FSB may want a little more juice to vCore (maybe from 1.2 to 1.275), might help to keep a little more stable in long term use

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
        X