Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F2-8500CL5D-4GBPQ + Gigabyte GA-X48-DS5

Hi,

few days ago, when i start my pc, mem in bios shows "dual channel interleaved" - after that widows starts a little slow, now its around 2-2,5 min, and sometimes "deep blue" shows on my screen

whats that "dual channel interleaved" ??

be glad for any help

spec:
    GA-X48-DS5 + Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550, Windows 7

Test each module one at a time to see if one is defective. Dual Channel Interleaved is how the motherboard supports memory. It is correct, and not the cause of your problems.

Thank you
    GSKILL TECH

Comment

last few hours i make memtest+ on diff configs - one by one each module, box of 2x2, and all modules 2x 2+2, memtest shows no errors, all clean.

Btw on my first post i dont mention, i use 2 sets of the same memory (8G in all 4 slots) but both are the same, the last set 4gb i put on last month, maybe its something with bios setting for 8 gigs configuration?? Do you have any config spec for that mobo with g.skill memory ?

regards

Comment

Fred,

Bump your DRAM Voltage to 2.10v and see if that corrects the problem. If not, pull out the last kit you installed and see if the issue goes away.
        MSI Big Bang xPower x58
        Intel i7 950
        GSkill DDR3 2000 6x2Gb
        Gigabyte GTX 460 x2 SLi
        OCZ Vertex 2 SSD - OS Drive
        WD Black 640Gb x2 RAID0 - Apps and Programs
        WD Black 1Tb backup and storage
        Corsair TX950W
        Water cooling - Swiftech and DangerDen

Comment

done, voltage at 2,1 (2,128 V) - nothing more nothing less sam O, windows starts slow, ale runs with some delay, and after i change the voltage to 2,1 and reboot, than i got my favor charming blue color reboot than again - wins up.

It must be some crap in bios, but im not kind of tech in that stuff and dont know whats what, and i dont wanna overheat whole mobo and proc doing some crazy blind tests.

I also switch the kits like you says wevsspot, but nothing happen, mean nothing good.
          Last edited by fredd_26; 10-01-2010, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Raise NB Voltage slightly to see if that helps.

Thank you
            GSKILL TECH

Comment

ok, we have little progress here i flash the bios, with same bios version, but fresh new, with option to clear DMI and restore all bios to default, now here is what cpu-z says:

Pls tell me if all ok, mem runs at 1066 ?

Comment

Looks good, showing 1066 - how's your box running? Quad's at default (2.83) , so no OC. Any other probs??

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

whole saturday all is ok on default settings (no OC), now i try back to my oc settings and will see what happen

Comment

Let us know

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
                    X