• Show
Clear All

• F2-9600cl5d-4gbpi sub-timings

Hi!
    first my system:
    Intel Q9650@9x445MHz
    DFI LP DK P45 T2RS Plus
    G.Skill F2-9600CL5D-4GBPI@2.12V

My ram currently runs at 1069 MHz with auto sub-timings. After changing the devider to get 1115MHz with auto sub-timings my board doesn't boot and restore fail-safe preferences afterwards.
    Would you be so kind and give me the best and fail-safe sub-timings for 1200 MHz-mode?
    Or do you have any experiences with my board (especially the DRAM fine tuning modes) and this ram? (cause g.skill guarantes the specs of the ram on my board)
    before i forget (here are some voltages):
    FSB VTT@1.23V
    NB core@1.28V

thx for you help!

rinatb
    Last edited by rinatb; 04-25-2010, 06:40 AM.

The DRAM is normally tested at base specs for both the DRAM and the mobo, so it should be fine @1200 with the FSB at 1333 (mobo spec)... to run them w/ the 445 FSB as I believe you're indicating will take some fine tuning for 4 GHz. Think you'll want to input stock base timings (5-5-5-15), Command Rate (2T), and DRAM voltage (2.1) manually. NB Core will prob need about 1.35 or so, and may have to increase vCore as well as play w/ the tRFC (maybe 86 or thereabouts). Do you have the latest BIOS ?

Can be found here:

http://us.dfi.com.tw/portal/CM/cmpro...rmal&mode=view

When you get to OCing up beyond 3.6 w/ your CPU, the other components/BIOS need more adjustments. If further help is needed, would be nice to know the GPU you are running, your current tRFC and the various voltage settings, i.e. vCore (actually having all the BIOS settings would be even easier, maybe a few screen shots.

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

yes, i have the latest bios.
      here are my fail-safe oc-settings (linx stable with 20 runs and 3 hours custom prime-stable...but i just adjust the voltages):

Comment

and here is the screen of the target devider/DRAM frequency. but after saving this setting my board fail to boot and load the upper fail-safe oc-settings.:

i have no clue, which DRAM settings are the most important for system stability. so i hope for your support

Comment

Set tWR 8, raise NB Voltage, see if that helps.

Thank you
          GSKILL TECH

Comment

Working...
          X