No announcement yet.

F2-8500cl5d-4gbpk + asus p5k-e/wifi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So does anyone have the settings for this MB?

Comment

You have the G.Skill F2-6400CL5D-4GBPQ? It is plug and play, so no manual settings are needed.

Thank you
      GSKILL TECH

Comment

the plug and play are not working. My usb controllers keep getting hung up unless I take out all my usb cords.

Comment

Try one module at a time to see if you continue to have the same problem.

Thank you
          GSKILL TECH

Comment

Already tried that. I would still have to unplug my usb items.

Comment

It's not a memory problem, I would suggest exchanging the motherboard.

Thank you
              GSKILL TECH

Comment

Problem solved!! Some what

ok I called Asus and they said I have to disable the usb Legacy in bios in order for the computer to stop being hung up on the usb controllers since my printer and monitor both have usb hubs, the computer is checking all the usb outputs and thats whats slowing down the boot process.

Comment

So that means I could have kept the other mem and this would have worked out if I knew it was a usb problem.

Comment

PSu issue

So basically if my computer runs fine and mem is good but it can't post because there are to many usb hubs, then its a power issue. I only have 600watts and Asus said I probably need 750 watts to get everything posting at the beginning.

Comment

Working...
                    X