F2-6400cl5d-4gbpq & ep45-ud3p

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F2-6400cl5d-4gbpq & ep45-ud3p

I think I found the sweet spot for the 2 sets that I currently run......5-4-4-15-2T-60 (1.86v) @852mhz...lowered to these timings today and raised benchmarks considerably...now lets hope it starts up in the morning from a cold boot

I took them out today and noticed that I had mixmatched the pairs that I ordered separately when putting them back in the last time I guess, so I paired them up (if that makes any difference)..seems like it does to me!

Keep in mind, each memory package is tested specifically together.

Thank you
    GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

is there a big difference with these sticks....5-5-5-15 opposed to 5-4-4-12?? I got them at 5-4-4-12 and see a improvement according to Everest (bet you are thinking ,damn when is he gonna quit tinkering with them sticks lol) took too much playing to get all 8 gb stable at 4-4-4-12 and I got tired of fooling around with it ( played with 5-4-4-15 and 5-4-4-12) and still at 852mhz
      Last edited by Dumaine; 01-26-2010, 05:22 PM.

Comment

If you have the command rate at 1T and drop it to 2T you might hit 4-4-4-12.....or if already at CR of 2T you could try kicking the voltage to 1.95 (it's safe to get 4-4-4-12

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

thanks, its at 2T and I had it at 4-4-4-12 before yet I wasnt at 3.615 mhz I dont think at the time. I guess this is where it gets tricky when playing with the FSB etc etc...when I had it there before it would run all day yet not wanna boot in the morning . Thats when you suggested to up the volts for the boot problem and the tRFC for stability ( another post, sorry). I could prolly tinker with it more but this 5-4-4-12 is so smooth that I dont even wanna mess with it. This setting is getting over 9100 mb/s read on Everest. Is that acceptable? Going to run Everest now.I think that was read might have been write!

7726 Read 9015 Write 8836 Copy 67.6 Lat
          Last edited by Dumaine; 01-29-2010, 04:21 AM.

Comment

Thought you sounded familiar, it's sound like it's going good as is.....if you try anything further give a shout

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Could it be the issue of the FSB being too high that I cant get the 4-4-4-12 stable with all 8 gb??

Q9550 @ 8.5 x 426= 3.621 1704 FSB

probably would be easier if I finally posted my settings!

Comment

The higher you take the FSB, the more strain it puts on the MC, options would be to raise the RAM voltage..or the NB voltage..or lower the timings maybe 4-5-5-14 (or thereabouts) to keep the CL4 if possible as the CL4 is your booster

Tman

Comment

Working...
                X