X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F2- 6400CL5D-2GBNQ 4 gigs wont work

Model of the motherboard: Asus P5N32-SLI Premium

Model of the memory: F2-6400CLD5D-2GBNQ

Model of the CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 Conroe 2.13GHz 2M shared L2 Cache LGA 775
    65W Dual-Core Processor

I currently have windows 7 ultimate 64 bit on this desktop. The cmputer even with 3 gigs of ram in it will reach the welcome screen and then go into blue screen and restart my pc. If anybody can help me make all 4 gigs of ram run normally id appreciate it. Thanks in advance for any help and suggestions.

Are you talking 2 sets of the the F2-6400CLD5D-2GBNQ or one set with some other additional RAM. The 2 stick set is 1 GB ea or 2GB total yet you talk 3 and 4 GB. If it's two sets (4 sticks) you'll want stock timings 5-5-5-15, DRAM voltage at 2.0, Command RATE at 2T, will prob want to OC your CPU some and raise it's vCore and may have to increase NB voltage .1

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

yes its 2 kits both consist of 2 1 gig sticks totaling 2 gigs per kit with 4 gigs altogether. the only difference is that the one in my pc right now has been there since 2006 and the second set im trying to put in i bought in mid 2009. i mentioned 3 gigs b/c 4 didnt work so i wanted ot see if 3 gigs would work which sadly failed. i will try your suggestions and see if it works. thank.

Comment

Put the newer ones in slots 1-3, the older in 2-4. If problems continue I'd try running memtest on each of the sticks individually in slot one to see if by chance you got a bad stick.

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
        X