No announcement yet.

F2-8500CL5-8GB + GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-DS5 BIOS settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If running in unganged try in ganged mode, if no go may want to try it at 1000 speed instead of 1066...or, better yet try at 800 and tighten down the timings, should be more stable and actually show a slight performance increase at 800 w/ tighter timings

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

OK well could u retype all the edits i need to do but ill do them in ganged mode. and if you could give me tighter timings ill try that too of the ganged fails

Comment

Start w/ base timings of 5-5-5-15 and command rate at 2T, will need the actual model of the RAM to be a bit more precise - you showed 8500 w/ 8GB but GSkill gas a number of 8500 sticks PI, PI-B, NQ, PK etc, that would be found as the last two letters of the model number

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

F2-8500CL5D thats going off newegg.ca where i bought the ram from. dont really feel like pulling it out of my motherboad LOL!!

Comment

Working...
          X