Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timmings of F2-8500CL5D-4GBTD on P5Q Dlx

Hello!

I have my new 4x2gb Trident F2-8500CL5D-4GBTD (4 sticks, 8Gb) on a Asus P5Q Deluxe .

Im having troubles to put this working, I like know all the timmings and subtimmings, and the vNB, GTL, etc. for this four sticks

I have this Trident no overclocked but syncroniced with CPU at 533 FSB.

Help me with this timmings and voltages. thanxs and escuse my bad english!!

What CPU are you running and the voltage on it? Also what is your tRFC (Around 88?) and do you have the latest BIOS installed?

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

hello, thanxs for the answer, I have my E8500 C0 running at 533*7.5 (4Ghz, FSB 2132Mhz) this is totally stable. the CPU V is 1.365.

I set the memos at 5-5-5-15 and the tRFC is 80.

I have the latest Official stable BIOS (2301). exist an new EFI bios for this mother but is BETA, I dont have tried with this.

the vDDR is 1.8 and i tried 1.82, etc.
      the VTT is on 1.52 and vNB is 1.40-42 (in red)

if i set the memos at 800mhz, CL4, i havent any trouble.

need I change any timming or voltage????

OTHER DATA: when I install only two modules in dualchannel instead of four modules I can run fine at all configs.

Comment

Might try raising the tRFC, 88 or thereabouts might stabilize the set.

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

That VTT is gonna fry your CPU up. Max you would need would be 1.40v actual. However vNB makes your RAM unstable in this case. it'll need a lot more at least to even consider. I don't know exactly how ASUS P5Q Deluxe board works for Northbridge, but if it's anything same as x48/x38 or P45 it'll stop functioning stable at 1.53v actual and that's simply since it cannot stand the bandwidth put through it.
          "Sex is like freeware, shareware on weekends. When do we get to open source?" -TwL

Thanks AMD/ATI for banning legit customers who asks questions of your screw-ups:
          http://i45.tinypic.com/30j0daq.png

Comment

Working...
          X