F2-8500CL6D-4GBNQ Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F2-8500CL6D-4GBNQ Issues

Not sure if this is the correct place for this post but move if need be.

here is my issues i have recently done a RMA on my F2-8500CL6D-4GBNQ kit. They went bad on me... not sure why but they did...

well i received the product back and i been using it for about 2 weeks maybe if that and they have gone bad once again causes my computer to blue screen and lock up... i have ran memtest 86+ on them and it doesn't make it past 1% and i start getting red errors on the screen... also my board supports the 1066 but it doesn't auto set to use it at that its only been running at 800 not sure if that can cause it but i tried bumping it up in bios to 1066 and tried to run memtest and it locked up before even getting started...

what do i need to do about getting this fixed obviously i need to RMA them once again... but should i request for a different set as they are suppose to be compatible with my chipset/board

System Specs

Biostar T-Series TP43D2-A7
    Intel Core 2 Duo 8200 2.3ghz
    4GB G.Skill F2-8500CL6D-4GBNQ
    500GB Western Digital
    1TB Western Digital
    580w PSU
    Nvidia 8800GS
    32" HDTV/Monitor
    Windows 7 x64
    Last edited by blade121; 11-30-2009, 05:31 PM.

Do you have the sticks in set to auto or did you put all the settings in manually i.e. you want your base timings 6-6-6-18, speed 1066, DRAM voltage 2.0, Command Rate at 2.0. (Again, all entered manually), auto setting can vary and don't lock in as well as manual settings.

If you still have problems let us know and if you could also provide your voltage and advanced RAM timings for troubleshooting purposes

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

What slots do you have them installed in? Make sure memory settings are manually set in BIOS.

Thank you
      GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

Working...
      X