One stick throws up memtest problems F2-8000CL5D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One stick throws up memtest problems F2-8000CL5D

F2-8000CL5D -4GBPQ (I bought two of the 4GB sets).

Have been experiencing problems with crashes so did the usual single stick memtest runs and found some errors in one stick.

Tried upping voltage as per suggestions in other posts in the forum but errors only increased. Three of the four sticks 2GB are fine and I tried running memtest with the faulty stick and other sticks in various combinations but the same issue arose each time.

The memory was purchased in May 2008 I beleive. I have the original packaging.

Thanks.

Prob want to RMA the stick, can contact rma@gskillusa.com or maybe better ustech@gskillusa.com
    Last edited by GSKILL TECH; 12-04-2009, 01:04 AM.

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Thanks.

I will do that and see what they say.

Comment

No response!

Anyone here from GSkill?

Comment

Appears they are having server problems and are out of touch briefly (hopefully), when back up and on-line they'll be taking the e-mails in order of arrival, so multiple e-mails will only complicate things.

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Thanks for the update. I have only sent the one so will wait. There is no rush as the new parts have arrived and I will be building the new computer.

Comment

Feel free to PM directly if you have any questions or issues. Our email contacts are rma@gskillusa.com and ustech@gskillusa.com

Thank you
              GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

Thanks.

I have gotten an RMA and the item is on its way back to you for testing and hopefully replacement.

Moggi

Comment

Working...
                X