Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trident 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 1066 (PC2 8500) Desktop Memory Model F2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trident 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 1066 (PC2 8500) Desktop Memory Model F2

Model of the motherboard: GA-EP45-UD3R
    Model of the memory: Trident 4gig 240 Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 1066 (PC2 8500) F2-8500CL5D-4GBTD
    Model of the CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad 2.83 GHz LHA 775 95W

What is the problem?

When I first built this computer, I had some memory/motherboard issues. The two didn't work well together, but I was able to reduce the ram's speed to 800 and everything worked fine. Until today. Suddenly, I'm getting blue screens about every 10 minutes.
    Some of the blue screens: Memory Management, Attempted to execute non-executable memory, page fault in non paged area, modification of a system code or critical data structure was detected.

The only thing I did that has any connection time-wise to the blue screens is that I let vista do its update thing earlier today. However, I tried a system restore to a week ago, and I am still blue screening.

It seems to be a memory issue, but I'm not sure, and I don't know what I should be doing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

During the Vista update, did it update your GPU (video driver)? If so you might want to fall back a version. Also, check your BIOS settings, in case they may have gotten changed (primarily base timings, command rate, speed, voltage. If they are the same, you'll want to run memtest on each stick individually, one might be going south (bad), check it and let me know

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
    X