Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F2-6400CL4D-4GBPI-B question

Hello,

Motherboard is Gigabyte E7AUM-DS2H with latest BIOS (F3A) After install 2x2G F2-6400CL4D-4GBPI-B , system boot up ok but running at 5-5-5-15. Try to change speed in the BIOS setting to CL4, pump up voltage to 1.9v. Get a long beep and reload the default setting. Please help me out .

Shaw.

Make sure 'Command Rate' stays on 2T and tRFC is at 127.5ns (or 52-54t), if you push the clocks above 800Mhz (even while board might say that it'll still OC memory, if FSB doesn't match) should go up to 900Mhz with these.

Also, 'Auto' selecting DDR2 speeds is a bad idea.
    "Sex is like freeware, shareware on weekends. When do we get to open source?" -TwL

Thanks AMD/ATI for banning legit customers who asks questions of your screw-ups:
    http://i45.tinypic.com/30j0daq.png

Comment

thanks for the reply. The tREF option is Auto, 7.8uS or 3.9uS, which one should I use? What about tRRD, tRC, tWR and tWTR setting. I don't know what figure to put in.

If anyone who has F2-6400CL4D-4GBPI-B @ CL4. Please tell me what is your setting. Thanks in advance

Comment

Genetix covered the important settings, you'll want 4-4-4-12, 2T, 1.9,, 800, tRFC 54 (or 127.5 depending on input style) input manually. Unless you are having problems, leave the others at auto. If there are problems may have to raise the NB voltage or possibly loosen the timings. Let us know what happens

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
        X