F2-8500CL5D-4GBPK and MSI DKA790GX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F2-8500CL5D-4GBPK and MSI DKA790GX

How do I get my 1066 to show up as 1066? I've read all the other posts and no one else seems to be running this mobo/ram config. I need to know what to change in the bios to make this work. I am running bios ver 1.8 (latest version) and a PhenomII 955 proc. Please help me to figure this out?

In BIOS, for FSB/DRAM Ratio set that so that Adjusted DRAM Frequency shows as 1066. Then in Advance DRAM Configuration, for 1T/2T Memory Timing set that at 2T. DCT Unganged set that as Enabled. Then for DRAM Voltage, set that at 2.1V. HT Link Voltage set that at 1.4V. Save and exit and your computer should be running smoothly.

Thank you
    GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

Tried and failed

I did exactly what you suggested, both with optimized defaults and failsafe defaults and all I got was bsod at windows load screen. I'm running win7x64 if that matters? Did I miss something? Is there something else I could try?

Comment

And I'm not sure if this matters to or not but it's currently showing up as 800mhz. Maybe manually set timmings? If so what should they be set to?

Comment

The sticks are primarily aimed at Intel chipsets as opposed to AMD setups, so you'll want to enter the basics manually 5-5-5-15, speed 1066 or 1067 depending on what's offered/available command rate 2T as shown above, RAM voltage to 2.1 (can prob drop to 2.0 once stable, tRFC to 127.5 or about 64 depending on how it's entered. May also have to kick up the vCore (CPU) voltage a bit.

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
          X