Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F2-8500CL5D-4GBTD + GA-EP45-UD3R (rev. 1.1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F2-8500CL5D-4GBTD + GA-EP45-UD3R (rev. 1.1)

i can't run at 1066Mhz (blue Scren)

but as 800Mhz not problem

My PC is

CPU: Q9550 (not Oc)
    Mother Board: GA-EP45-UD3R (rev. 1.1) bios F11
    Ram : F2-8500CL5D-4GBTD

what is the best configuration?

sorry, my English is verry verry Bad (I speak Portuguese and Japanese)
    Last edited by jr2020; 09-08-2009, 02:26 PM.

You'll want to enter your timings and speed individually and manually 5-5-5-15, voltage 1.8, command rate 2T, tRFC 64. You may have to play with it a bit as you have the low voltage RAM and the board defaults to a standard of 2 volts on the RAM. May have to raise the NB voltage a bit (but hopefully not)

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Here is the guide for your motherboard. That guide is for a different memory package, but the only differences is memory voltage 1.9V instead of 2.1V. Once you complete the settings, your computer should be running smoothly.

Thank you
      GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

Originally posted by GSKILL TECH View Post
        Here is the guide for your motherboard. That guide is for a different memory package, but the only differences is memory voltage 1.9V instead of 2.1V. Once you complete the settings, your computer should be running smoothly.

Thank you
        GSKILL SUPPORT

Thanks for the quick response!

but where is the link?

and I put

tRFC to 68 to 64
        Voltage 1.8 to 1.9
        Comandrate 0 to 2
        windows running but this will be the best?

Comment

Originally posted by Tradesman View Post
          You'll want to enter your timings and speed individually and manually 5-5-5-15, voltage 1.8, command rate 2T, tRFC 64. You may have to play with it a bit as you have the low voltage RAM and the board defaults to a standard of 2 volts on the RAM. May have to raise the NB voltage a bit (but hopefully not)

thanks for help!

already works at least

Comment

http://www.gskill.us/forum/showthread.php?t=1277

Thank you
            GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

If your system is stable you have a number of options to increase performance. Most notable would be to OC the CPU (without playing with RAM settings. With your stock CPU cooler that came with CPU OCing won't be to the max, but you have plenty of room to play with. You can use the Easy Tune software that cam ewith the mobo to set up OCing or do it manually through the BIOS. You might start by upping the the FSB to 1500 (roughly 3.18 GHZ) or jump right in to 1600 FSB (3.4GHz), with either keep an eye on your temps, depending on your case ventilation and with stock cooler the 3.18 should be okay, but the 3.4GHz might have the CPU getting hotter than what you like. With either OC about all you might have to do is raise the vCore a bit (CPU voltage) and possibly rasin the RAM advanced timing tRFC just a tad for stability.

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Originally posted by GSKILL TECH View Post
                Thanks for helping me

now is running stable

I tested it with 3DMark and this Good (not crash)

Thanks

Comment

which is the maximum of Voltage memory that supports?

so I do not miss the Warranty

Comment

GSkill list the voltage at 1.8, which should be plenty for your system, even if you kick up to 8GB you should still be able to run at 1.8.

Tman

Comment

Originally posted by jr2020 View Post
                      which is the maximum of Voltage memory that supports?

so I do not miss the Warranty

1.9V is perfectly fine, this memory should not need more for DDR2-1066.

Thank you
                      GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

GSkill

Could you clarify on this as to warranty, specs show this package as 1.8 and there have been instances of people having problems on boards I know and have corrected the issue by OCing the voltage over spec, haven't wanted to suggest this here as I wouldn't want to suggest that people do something that will void their warranty.

Tman

Comment

Generally 0.1V over spec is acceptable as not all motherboards may actually supply the actual amount needed. Voiding warranty would be increasing memory voltage to 2.2V with the memory package to reach 1333, which I read in another forum. haha

Thank you
                          GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

Hell, my asus X38 personal board at 1.8v ain't even going below 1.900v, hehe. Although seems Gigabyte actually does go below this. Anyway, I'd stick close to 2.0-2.1v in any case even while my RAM (I know) will run at 1.86v fully stable 8GB.
                            "Sex is like freeware, shareware on weekends. When do we get to open source?" -TwL

Thanks AMD/ATI for banning legit customers who asks questions of your screw-ups:
                            http://i45.tinypic.com/30j0daq.png

Comment

So .1 is acceptable then, all right , thanks, just don't want to be making suggestions that bite people in the but,

Tman

Tman

Comment

Working...
                              X