Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F2-6400CL5D-4GBPQ Fails to boot

Hi,

I've got F2-6400CL5D-4GBPQ running on my brother's computer that I've built for him.
    The computer has been running great with both slots for a few months now. But last night, I got a black screen on boot.

After verifying if it was not the video card or cpu and gave a try on the RAM.

So now :

- PC boots with one slot only (no mather what RAM stick it is and on what board slots its on)
    - PC doesnt boot with both sticks (No mather the configuration 1-2 / 2-3 / 3-4 / 1-3 / 2-4)

I'm running on :

M3A78-T
    X2 6000+
    2x2GB Gskill F2-6400CL5D-4GBPQ
    OCZ GameXstream 700W
    Sapphire HD4850

I'm at work right now and I was thinking of running the PC with one slot of ram, go into the BIOS set the good ram voltage and ram timings and after just try with both sticks.

Is there anything else I am missing or im thinking right ?

Thanks for your help !

Might try clearing the BIOS, then reinstalling the sticks. See if it picks up the two then.

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

You are definitely on the right track. Make sure the BIOS settings are correct then see check to see if each stick will run smoothly. If so, try both sticks to see if they will operate together. If not, simply visit our website for complete RMA procedures.

http://www.gskill.com/rma.php

Thank you
      GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

Working...
      X