• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• f2-6400 cl4d 4gbpi-b problem

hi,

Model of the motherboard: gigabyte GA-P35-DS3P
    Model of the memory: F2-6400CL4D-4GBPI-B
    Model of the CPU: 6750

i recently bought this g.skill kit to replace a 2*1gb crucial kit.

Everything was fine with the crucial kit.

With the two gskill sticks installed, my computer cant boot, it keeps rebooting again and again, i cant event access to the bios.
    with one of the two sticks, its the same but when i try the other one, it works ok...

Is there a dead stick?

thanks

Sort of sounds like it - you might try cleaning the contacts on the stick you think is bad, then retry and make sure it's solidly seated in the slot

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

I've allready tried that, i also switched the sticks with no results.

I wanted to be sure before sedding the ram back to my seller. (He charges me 20? if he can have the ram to work...)

Comment

Where are you located? To prevent the seller from pulling any tricks, like telling you it works when it does not just to charge you, you can simply RMA it through us.

Please visit our RMA page for complete procedures: http://www.gskill.com/rma.php

If you have any questions, please feel free to let us know. It does sound like that one stick is defective if the other stick will work in the same slot.

Thank you
        GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

I'm in France.
          The shipping costs are probably too expensive for me to send the kit directly to you...

Where should i send it if i send it directly to you?

Comment

You can ship it to our Taiwan office for RMA. I believe it is much cheaper than sending to the United States.

Fill out the RMA form and send it to albert@gskill.com and he will send you the address and further details regarding the RMA process through our Taiwan office.

Thank you
            GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

Working...
            X