Cannot run at 1066?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot run at 1066?

I cannot get my memory to run at 1066, I have the G Skill 1066 pc2 8500. 2x 2ghz adding to 4 gigz total in my pc. This is my first time building a micro pc so i have a micro motherboard the ASUS M4A78-EM and the 3.1ghz Callisto cpu running at 3.2ghz at the moment. I need help, right now im running at 400mhz? I tried going into the bios and it can only go up to 533mhz? HELP?! I tried reading forums and overclocking the voltage to 2.0 but still didnt work, the timing is at 2T, but it still only reads 400.. I got it to 533mhz but thats about it. I just need help, I feel retarded right now. lol

533 is 1066, which is the rated speed

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

What can I use to check it amd overdrive reads 400mhz or 533 and any tips on ocing my CPU to 3.6 ghz stable? Voltages etc

Comment

Everest Ultimate. You can also do memory benchtests to make sure that it is running to speed. 533 and 400 are half the speed so you will immediately be able to tell what speed it actually is.

Thank you
        GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

Working...
        X