No announcement yet.

Ga-ep45-ud3p & f2-8500cl5d-4gbpi-b

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have not received one word from g.skill outside that they are to busy to stare at the forums all day. So how can I willingly and precisely follow the advice and instructions of their tech support?

So are you saying if memtest86 shows errors when ram is oced that they could be bad or just the settings?

Comment

Originally posted by Conners View Post
      So are you saying if memtest86 shows errors when ram is oced that they could be bad or just the settings?
      If you get memtest errors with everything at default and the memory at stock settings, then the kit might be bad.
      If you get memtest errors with the memory overclocked, then its probably the settings (clocks/timings/voltages).
      Team HardwareLUXX | Show off your G.SKILL products!

Comment

So would this be ok?

Comment

You're not reading what I'm saying correctly. I did not say we are too busy to respond. I said if you need direct attention to your matter, call us directly and we can help you on the telephone for whatever problem or question you may have in a couple minutes. This way you don't have to wait for an answer here on the forum. Based on your responses, you don't want to wait at all, so I am proposing a quicker and better method for you.

I am trying to understand the issue and help you but you are putting your effort into complaining rather than giving me information I need. I am not next to your computer, so the more information/details you can provide me, the more response and feedback I can return to you. Your cooperation is necessary for support to be successful!

Based on your memtest screen shot, looks like the RAM is running just fine at DDR2-1101. What is your target? You may need to boost vDIMM or raise timings to push even further.

Thank you
          GSKILL TECH
          Last edited by GSKILL TECH; 03-13-2014, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GSKILL TECH View Post
            Based on your responses, you don't want to wait at all, so I am proposing a quicker and better method for you.

Thank you
            GSKILL TECH
            Your right I'm in a hurry, i's only been 3 days after all. I will call you now.

Comment

Working...
            X