X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F2-8800cl5d-4gbpi ddr2-1100 pc2-8800

F2-8800CL5D-4GBPI DDR2-1100 PC2-8800 EPP-1066 CL5-5-5-15 1.9V

Hello,

Unfortunately the above 2GB module out of my kit of 2GB modules has recently gone bad. As these modules have got lifetime warranty, I was wondering what is the procedure I need to follow to have it replaced.

(The other 2GB module works fine)

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Complete the RMA procedure online and we can send you new modules:

http://www.gskill.com/rma.php

Also, this item is no longer available, so we may need to send you a different item.

Thank you
    GSKILL TECH

Comment

I am very happy to report that GSKILL EU, based in the Netherlands, has replaced my kit of F2-8800CL5D-4GBPI DDR2-1100 PC2-8800 EPP-1066 CL5-5-5-15 1.9V purchased in 2009 in Germany with a brand new kit of Extreme Performance memory made in Dec 2012.

In case you are a potential customer and you are reading this, I strongly recommend that you buy GSKILL products because this is a company that honours the lifetime warranty for its products.

http://www.overclock.net/lists/display/view/id/4640824

I will also update my blog above at overclock.net and write that I recommend GSKILL memory.

GSKILL Europe mailed me the replacement memory on the same day they received my old/defective kit and they mailed it to me free of charge using a courrier service. It only took the courrier 6 days to get my memory here in Greece from the Netherlands.

As my rig is now reaching EOL status, I will be sure to buy GSKILL memory for my new Intel Haswell based rig later this year. Professional support like GSKILL's and respect for the customer is what makes companies great IMO.

Picture of my brand new memory:

Thank you GSKILL.

Comment

Glad to hear all is well, and that was a fast turn around!

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

So, I have upgraded my system last Xmas to a 4770k on an ASUS Maximus VI Hero, and as promised, I used GSKILL modules:

Pics:

The reason I bought GSKILL RAM again is your excellent customer support and smooth RMA procedure. For the same reason, I only buy EVGA GPUs. To me as an enthusiast, customer support, respect for the customer and established warranty/RMA procedures are a big factor deciding what to buy.

Keep up the good work.

Comment

Working...
          X