No announcement yet.

Comments for Tradesman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also, I had to create a new account in order to post a new message. Apparently my old account was automatically marked 'Banned'. I'm guessing someone has old accounts set to be marked as such in the forum settings. Face it, this just isn't the type of forum that most people will frequent except a couple times a year.

It took several tries to create the account, as I didn't receive confirmation emails on a couple tries, and I didn't get validated on another. Each time I was forced to make up a new username and use a different email address, as the forum software remembers old addresses, even though the accounts are invalid.

Huge pain in the ***. Someone needs to take a few minutes and straighten out the forum configuration and put a little more effort into its admin.

Comment

• Will drop the GSkill folks a note on it and see if they can look into it, would prob be Mon late or Tues at the earliest, Mondays are pretty busy with catchup on phone and email support calls from the weekend.

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

• fast and great info

Comment

• awsome MB and memory assistance

TRADESMAN has been extremely helpful, fast updates and gives multiple options to reach my desired outcomes for memory overclocks but best of all he is familiar with my common asrock z77 extreme 4 motherboard build and helped me become even more satisfied with my gskill purchase as he understands what we hope to achieve with system builds beyond (default) settings. He rocks for forum support and advice

Comment

• Jim Carson

Sent you a PM on the signup problem

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

• Thanks, Tradesman for super-fast and accurate answer to my question!

Comment

• He has and currently is providing some of the best tech support I have received from anyone.

Thanks for all the help so far!

Comment

• Quick to reply with good researched answers. +1 Rep.

Comment

• all good so far

seems you are well on the ball to me.
                    WORLD DOMINATION FOR ALL !

Comment

• Thanks

Tradesman helped me ..
                      very patient and helpful...
                      thank you

Comment

• Tradesman knows his stuff and is always here to help.he got my ram running at 2133 and is still running strong.told you I would stop by to say hi.thanks for being here for us.
                        Intel i5 2500K ----Asus P8Z68-V pro ----Corsair HX850 ---- Nvidia GTX670 ----GSkill Ripjaws X DDR3 2133 8 gig

Comment

• So far it's been ok.. I need to buy another sabertooth 990fx mobo..
                          this asrock 970 is not working well for me.. and it's not very easy to
                          work with as a noob..
                          The 990fx had alot more support in forums..
                          I did get one blue screen since our settings.. and it lags a little on
                          restarts.. but it is definitely running better than it was at 1145mhz
                          thanks TM

Comment

• very fast reply to my problem and he did help a lot with .
                            keep up the good work at helping .
                            thank you

Comment

• Thank you for your responsiveness and suggestions on the gskill forum. Much appreciated as you don't get this with most other companies.

Comment

• Tradesman is a great resource for GSkill. I hope he gets some freebies from them for helping out. I RMA'd my first set of memory and found GSkill to be very helpful and stands by their product. Even better that they have people willing to help on their forums.

Also, very quick on the response and most importantly, stuck with my posting and willing to see my problem resolved.

Thanks again!
                                ASUS P9X79 Deluxe - Intel i7-3930K - GSkill 64GB DDR3-2133 - Dual Sapphire HD 7870 Ghz OC Edition

Comment

Working...
                                X