No announcement yet.

Ram Question/Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Noooooooooooooooooo!, that's not the ones..........just kidding Enjoy! and keep us updated

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

The Ram I purchased from New Egg just what, 2 Day's ago? For $43.99 is now $29.99. After a Live "Chat" I was informed that New Egg doesn't Match price, or price Guarantee, Heck! You have to price match in this day and age!
      I sent a E-Mail to Tiger to see if they Would (Do). I will switch all future Buying to them.
      Nowhere, at least that I Could find does it state that in there FAQ. Or anywhere else on the Site.
      Thought maybe someone else would find this Information useful.
      Climbing down off my Soapbox now!
      Have a Nice Day!!!!
      -Wolfgang

Comment

That's the way the Egg does things, and it allows them to offer some really really great deals now and again, but they are often 1 day, sometimes even only part of day. Also, they are one of the few big, computer parts resellers that own their entire available inventory, many carry tons of stuff, but it's on sort of consignment

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Hey TMan!
          Ram finally arrived. Just Installed. Looks Great. No Problems Booting up, and Bios on boot up says Memory @ 1600. Anything else I should check? All 8GB showing in 'Show how much Ram is on this Computer".
          Computer was already really fast at 4GB, not seeing any difference.
          Thanks!
          -Wolfgang

Comment

Sounds good (and apparently looks good), where you will prob most see a difference is when multi-tasking , working with large data sets, working with photos, video, etc. With 8GB you can also reduce the size of the page file (virtual memory) since more will be held in RAM.

Tman

Comment

Working...
            X