Some information about rma procedure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some information about rma procedure

Hello ive send my gskill TridentZ rams for rma in europe with ups so they arrive fast (best Netherlands) my rams arrived there at 8/12/21 and the sign of the received package had the name "Ho" my status in rma case is still as pending.i want to know rma just didnt open them thats why it says still pending?and when they open them how many days will pass after send new ones.and usually with what courier? Sorry for my childish hurry,but im working as an IT in a company and when my rams failed i left some java working projects i worked in half (again sorry for my English im from Greece)

Normally the status changes from pending to received, once the shipment has been processed in the RMA center. Maybe contact rma@gskill.com directly to ask about your shipment and provide them your tracking number/information.
    Team HardwareLUXX | Show off your G.SKILL products!

Comment

Originally posted by emissary42 View Post
      Normally the status changes from pending to received, once the shipment has been processed in the RMA center. Maybe contact rma@gskill.com directly to ask about your shipment and provide them your tracking number/information.
      Ive send them email as i see now the status changed to received as you said but from 2 items that ive send it changed to 1 item .ive send both of my rams there.
      Last edited by Jokerface; 12-12-2021, 06:51 AM.

Comment

If the status is updated to received, everything is fine.

It usually takes three to four weeks until the RMA is completed. The status is then updated again and you'll get an email with your shipping information.

Comment

If the status is updated to received, everything is fine.

It usually takes three to four weeks until the RMA is completed. The status is then updated again and you'll get an email with your shipping information.
          Yeah now that i know they took my package im relieved.but what about the 1 item thata is currently writing but ive send them both of my rams and in the pdf i also wrote 2 items with the serial numbers.and now it says 1.better would be to email them but ive send 3 emails these days with no response

Comment

Not sure if I understand your issue, just make sure to not mix up the number of items with the number of modules. A dual kit consists of two modules, but it still is only a single kit of a specific SKU (model number). As an example F4-3200C14D-16GFX is one kit, but consists of two modules.

Answers normally take one or two business days (YMMV).

Comment

Not sure if I understand your issue, just make sure to not mix up the number of items with the number of modules. A dual kit consists of two modules, but it still is only a single kit of a specific SKU (model number). As an example F4-3200C14D-16GFX is one kit, but consists of two modules.

Answers normally take one or two business days (YMMV).
              Haha my English is bad. Look my issue is that ive send 2 items my 2 rams and in the pdf that we have to fill woth the info and send it with the package i wrote down there are 2 items.and now that they changed the status to arrived they correct it and it says 1 in the section that i wrote it was 2 item's.
              Attached Files

Comment

So what exactly did send for RMA?

Comment

So what exactly did send for RMA?
                  Ive send my 2 TridentZ ram not one.the kit with 2 8gb ram

Comment

But those two modules are from a single kit, right? So it is one item/kit, that consists of two modules.

Comment

But those two modules are from a single kit, right? So it is one item/kit, that consists of two modules.
                      Yeah thats right,sorry but i was afraid cause i read from some guys that they send 2 ram and they got the 1 ram back from the rma.thats why i was afraid so. Thank you a lot for spending time answer to my stupid questions

Comment

Working...
                      X