Looking to pick some brains on video error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to pick some brains on video error

Built new PC, worked fine for the first 2 days now my screen will black out for a second and then come back with an error "display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has sucessfully recovered." Now I know this is my video card which is a 2g EVGA Geforce 650ti.

I have uninstalled, reinstalled, updated drivers in safe mode/normal.. I have uninstalled the 3d driver the audio drivers and ran it like that and it still continues to flicker out and get the error message. The ONLY thing that stopped it was letting windows install standard VGA drivers... Any ideas? I'll post some system info maybe it will help. (all is new as of last week)

AMD FX 8350
    F3-1600C9Q-32GSR-(32 gig Gskill memory)
    gigabyte 990fxa-ud3
    evga 2g geforce 650ti
    700w xion Power supply
    3g seagate barracuda HD
    Dell ultrasharp 24in monitor
    Windows 7 64bit

Any ideas appreciated!!!

Ran into that a while back this might help:

http://www.instructables.com/id/How-...vlddmkm-Error/

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Thanks! Tried everything and the regedit seemed to do the trick so far. *fingers crossed*

Comment

Keep us updated

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

UGH! Woke up this morning and its doing it again.
          Last edited by Cherylhaley; 03-04-2013, 08:44 AM.

Comment

What's your VCCSA voltage. If at stock (prob about .0925) might take it up to .1 this might help if the overall system voltage is regulated slightly low

Tman

Comment

Working...
            X