Compatibility with Intel BOXDZ77RE75K LGA 1155 Intel Z77

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compatibility with Intel BOXDZ77RE75K LGA 1155 Intel Z77

Before I buy, I would like to know if the [ TridentX ] F3-2400C10Q-32GTX memory is compatible with the Intel BOXDZ77RE75K LGA 1155 Intel Z77 mother board? Also, will I be able to take maximum advantage of the memory's capabilities with this motherboard?

Thanks.

A lot will depend on the CPU of choice, Intel mobos aren't known for handling high freq DRAM in large quantities. I'd guess a maybe with a 3770K....If it were another mobo, a 3570K would be a strong probability, but I wouldn't bet on it with an Intel mobo....sorry, but haven't seen many have much luck

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Thanks for the fast response. My plan is to use the 3770K. Sorry I omitted that info. My second choice is the MSI Z77 MPOWER which I see is already listed as a qualified MoBo. I was hoping to use the PCI slots on the Intel board, but I guess I will just have to make the move into the 21st Century.
      Thanks again.

Comment

Might look at ASRock the Z77 Ex4 has PCI and is great w/ fast DRAM in high quantities, I'm running 32GB of the 2400 Tridents w/ a 3570K

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
        X