Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Hi guys

Hi guys,
    First of all nice to meet you to everyone XD.
    Here's the thing; i'm going to build a new PC with this setup:

CPU: AMD FX 8350 black edition.
    Mobo: Asus Crosshair V Formula z.
    PSU: Enermax Platimax EPM750AWT 750W 89Plus Platinum. (more an investment than a need i'll probly take another GPU and more ram in future so i wanna be covered).
    HDs: SSD OCZ Vertex 3 240GB 2.5 and x2 3.5" Western Digital Caviar Black WD5003AZEX 500GB 7200rpm.
    VGA XFX Ati AMD Radeon HD 7950 Black Edition Double Dissipation Core 900MHz Memory GDDR5 3GB MiniDP HDMI DVI.
    Case: Tower Cooler Master HAF X XL-ATX black.
    Cooling SYstem :EK-FB ASUS C5F-Z - Acetal+Nickel is the full board block for CPU+NB+mosfets

question is about the rams ._. i'd like to take a couple of Gskill was thinking about G.Skill Ripjaws-X F3-12800CL7D but they're not on the QVL list of the mobo (even if i dont rly belive em) but in the description theres not "compatible with AMD platform" so i found these F3-12800CL8D-8GBXM which have the "compatibility with amds" but there's not my mobo ;; so, i'd like to know if: 1st if 1 or both are rly compatible with my mobo and 2nd if you guys have any other suggestion about ram or else.
    I should also say i'd like to take a blue colored ram lol cos i would buy blu leds+liquid for the liquid system covering the red of the crosshair xD.
    the color is obviously just a caprice i can take red leds and liquid and will be gorgeous anyway ^^
    Lemme kno and thx guys \o

Welcome to the forum! Happy Holidays!

The G.Skill F3-12800CL8D-8GBXM can work just fine. You can also use G.Skill F3-12800CL7D-8GBXM. We have many memory kits that will be compatible with that motherboard and CPU, so just purchase the spec you want.

Thank you
    GSKILL TECH

Comment

awesome, thx a lot a love the timings of the G.Skill F3-12800CL7D-8GBXM and the color is absolutly :Q__

rly apriciated and happy holidays to you too!

Comment

Think you'll like 'em, let us know how the build goes

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
        X