M4A78LT-M-LE with the AMD Athlon II X2 245 CPU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M4A78LT-M-LE with the AMD Athlon II X2 245 CPU

i got the M4A78LT-M-LE with the AMD Athlon II X2 245 CPU and wanted to make sure this ram will work for my board before i bought it

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16820231428

G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model F3-12800CL9D-8GBXL

Thanks in advance...

Should work, but not sure about hitting 1600 with sticks and your CPU, maybe they'll run OK at 1333

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Originally posted by Tradesman View Post
      Should work, but not sure about hitting 1600 with sticks and your CPU, maybe they'll run OK at 1333
      What ram would you recommend ?

Comment

At 1333 I'd prob go with the Snipers, F3-10666CL9D-8GBSR or for a little better performance the Ripjaws X F3-10666CL7D-8GBXH or the CL7 Snipers, F3-10666CL7D-8GBRH

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Other noob question =) how much of a difference will i notice from 1600 from 1333

Comment

Probably notice a difference in BMs as far as 1600 has a wider bandwidth

Tman

Comment

Originally posted by Tradesman View Post
              Probably notice a difference in BMs as far as 1600 has a wider bandwidth
              Alright thanks ordering it today =)

Comment

Let us know what you think when you get 'em

Tman

Comment

Working...
                X